Cliradex Towelettes 20% OFF
Premium Eyelid Cleanser Wipes - 24 Count
$31.99 FREE SHIPPING
4-Terpineol Formula – Extracted from tea tree oil to provide maximum benefit, without damaging the skin. Scientific studies have shown that T4O is the most important component found in tea tree oil for killing Demodex mites.
Effective & Convenient – Help relieve symptoms of dry eyes, blepharitis, Demodex, and itchy, dry, inflamed eyelid & skin conditions. It penetrates deep into the skin and is a natural and soothing facial cleansing agent. Easy to carry for when you’re on the go!
Preservative-free – Natural eyelid cleanser, 100% vegan and gluten-free for safe and soothing results. It contains no parabens, no fillers, no artificial colors, or no alcohol.
Cliradex towelettes are eyelid wipes formulated with 4-Terpineol (T4O).
Our eyelid wipes with T4O are scientifically designed to eliminate Demodex mites that are causing eye irritation. Better eyelid hygiene is key to fight ocular irritation, inflammation, and lid-margin diseases. Unlike traditional cleansers derived from man-made chemicals, Cliradex towelettes are a natural way to keep the eyelids and skin clean, comfortable, and healthy. Cliradex towelettes contain a higher concentration of T4O ideal for moderate-to-severe ocular irritation and eliminating Demodex mites.
Some people may experience a tingling sensation, but this is normal and will lessen with time after repeated use.
Relief from Irritation:
- Redness and swelling
- Burning, itchiness or irritation
- Heavy crustiness
- Dry, flaky skin
- Excessive tearing
How to use Cliradex eyelid wipes?
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT: CLIRADEX Natural Eyelid Towelettes are natural face wipes made without parabens, sulfates, fragrances, artificial colors, alcohol, fillers, and is vegan and never tested on animals. Our cleansing wipes are derived from a sustainable source of tea tree oil.
- MITICIDAL: Kills demodex mites associated with rosacea, blepharitis and other eye irritations. Specially formulated facial wipes to maintain proper eyelid margin hygiene. Our formula is extracted from tea tree oil that cleanses the eyelids, eyelashes, and face while killing some mites associated with inflamed eyelids other skin conditions.
- DEEP CLEANSING WIPES: Use it after a makeup remover to wipe away the remaining debris and residual oils. Its main component 4-Terpineol from tea tree oil penetrates deep within the skin to cleanse it.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: Like any other tea tree products, you may experience a tingling sensation, which will lessen over time and with frequent use. Cliradex does not damage or dry the skin. If the feeling is too strong, you may already have compromised skin (like putting alcohol on a wound) or you may be having a reaction to the essential oil.
- BACKED BY SCIENCE, MADE BY AN OPHTHALMOLOGIST, MADE IN THE USA: Dr. Tseng’s patented science-based formula isolates 4-Terpineol, the main component of tea tree oil (TTO), which is effective against eye inflammations. Using products with pure TTO directly on or around the lid margin of the eye is not safe and could cause eye irritation.
Cliradex is made of the best nature has to offer. The most important ingredients in Cliradex are water and 4-Terpineol, a natural organic compound found in melaleuca alternifolia. 4-Terpineol is the most important ingredient of Tea Tree Oil. The other ingredients in Cliradex are in less than 1 percent of the patented solution and are Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
Cliradex Towelettes is an eyelid cleanser wipe designed for everyday ocular hygiene to help relieve symptoms of blepharitis, stye, chalazion, dry eye, meibomian gland disease and other lid margin diseases.
Tea Tree Oil (TTO) used directly on or around the lid-margin of the eye can be rather irritating. Cliradex contains 4-Terpineol, which is a key component of TTO 1. It has been clinically proven to be the most important ingredient of TTO that kills Demodex mites, yet is safe and effective for everyday use and won’t dry out the skin.
1 Liu, Jingbo & Sheha, Hosam & Tseng, Scheffer. (2010). Pathogenic role of Demodex mites in blepharitis. Current opinion in allergy and clinical immunology. 10. 505-10. 10.1097/ACI.0b013e32833df9f4.
Depending on the severity of your symptoms, your doctor may have different recommendations. For mild-to-moderate symptoms, we recommend using Cliradex once daily for 6-8 weeks. For moderate-to-severe symptoms, we recommend using Cliradex twice daily for 6-8 weeks.
You should get as close as possible without getting Cliradex in your eye. However, the most important ingredient in Cliradex is highly permeable, so there is no need to scrub vigorously. Just wipe the upper and lower lid in a gentle sweeping motion. You should also apply on the inside bridge of the nose, along-the-brow line and upper portion of the cheekbone. You can print our application instructions and see the “How to use video” on this website.